i can finally spare some time to update this blog.
life has been hectic in the past two weeks..
as you may have known, I am working now..YAY!!
so yea..everything happened last last last week, i got two interview and a freelance job.
both interview went really well. and i got the job offer.
I am now working at Loblaw head office in Brampton, yes it is really far, that's why I am now stay with my other aunt. I really enjoy working there, people are really nice, the person i was replacing is really funnie and nice so I became friends with him. I had to shadow him for one week, cox he is moving to another department. I am working in the retail marketing department, we do maps and promotional fliers/posters. It's been two whole weeks, and I quite like the working environment and the people. The only down side is there are hardly any room for design, I always follow the same template and guideline. I hope there will be more creative things in the future but at this point even my manager who interviewed me said this will only be my stepping stone. This is only a contract position, but at least it's a starting point for me. We all have to start somewhere right? But that also means I'll have to start looking for a full time job soon =_=
other than that..I recently had a hair cut, it is quite a drastic change, will upload pictures soon!! be excited!! :)
stay tuned!
haircut pic.! please. soon! haha
ReplyDeletecongrats on ur job. so it's a part time? o.O?